Facebook


アルゼンチン情報をまとめたサイトはこちらです。
http://www.vacaloca1219.com

2017年4月24日月曜日

Japanese Festival in BsAs / Festival Japones en BsAs

There are two language options to read this blog.
Podes encontrar este blog en dos idiomas.

Ads by Google



■Language / Idioma
In English
En Español

In English


Today i went to japanese festival held by buenos aires city.

I havent seen so many asians in the city as i saw today

Mostly this article is not about festival but about how an asian people feels when argentina people see them

Aight, first of all I was surprised by what massive people were there to see japanese festival. I didnt expect this much because this fest is held by buenos aires city. I went to irish fest same as buenos aires city held in march.

That time there were much smaller ppl than this jap fest.

Most of stores there sell japanese items, such as sensu, mattcha tea, and anime items lol

the anime items are not officially, the sellers just print them on the products but ppl buy them with expensive price.
I saw many korean products there also.

Speaking of which, people who isnt from asia cant tell which asia country asian here come from. I guess mostly if argentina people see an asian, they might think the person is from chinese cuz they know there are million chinese people here.

According from my experience, here in argentine when ppl see me, they talk to me mostly chinese, like hello in chinese or they see me and say chino.
One day i was at chinese store while shopping and an old lady asked me where the products she looked for. I didnt know what she asked me well but i could tell she misunderstood that im a worker there. Even i was shopping with my items and didnt seem like working there that time, she thought im a worker lol
I dont mind much but some people does, so i recommend not to say hello in chinese at least lol

I think same thing happened when all people who isnt from asia go to japan also. if i see any foreigners in japan, i would talk to them in english, even they come from france or italy or argentina. Same thing happened to me, i can tell where they come from when i see asian face but caucasian and other nations.

So when you see an asian, if you wanna get along with them, ask where the person from before you say hello in chinese lol

end the topic, back to the jap fest.

the festival was similar as in japan but stores sell more souvenirs.
In japan we have some special stores only at festival such as omikuji and tekiya.
And foods also, ive seen okonomiyaki, takoyaki, taiyaki, yakitori and baby castella. So i think next time if it's possible i wanna have a store there also lolol
i hope someone help me to do this lol

It was good, hope see you guys next time as my customer!! lol kidding

ok. see you next!



Ads by Google




En Español


Hoy fui a un festival japones organizado por la ciudad de Buenos Aires



No habia visto nunca tantos asiaticos en la ciudad como hoy

Mayormente este articulo no es sobre el festival sino como los asiaticos nos sentimos cuando las personas argentinas nos ven

Ok, en primer lugar, me sorprendi por la cantidad de gente que habia para ver el festival japones, no esperaba demasiada gente porque este festival estaba organizado por la ciudad de buenos aires. Fui a un evento irlandes similar en marzo, tambien organizado por la ciudad. En ese momento habia mucha menos gente que en ese festival.


La mayoria de los negocios vendian objetos japoneses, como sensu, te de matcha y objetos de anime jaja

Los objetos de anime no son oficiales, los vendedores solo les imprimen las imagenes en ellos, pero la gente los compra a precios muy caros
Tambien vi muchos productos Koreanos

Hablando de eso, las personas que no vienen de asia no pueden diferenciar el pais asiatico del cual una persona es. Supongo que la mayoria de los Argentinos si ven a un asiatico, probablemente piensen que es de china porque ellos saben que hay millones de chinos aca.

Desde mi experiencia, aca en Argentina cuando la gente me ve me hablan en chino, por ejemplo "Hola" en chino o cuando me ven dicen "chino"
Un dia estaba en el chino comprando y una anciana me pregunto donde estaba el producto que estaba buscando. No se bien que me pregunto pero si que me confundio con un trabajador de ahi, Incluso si estaba comprando yo tambien, y no parecia que estuviera trabajando, penso que era un empleado jaja
No me molesta mucho pero si a mucha gente, asi que recomiendo que al menos no digan hola en chino jaja

Creo que tambien pasa lo mismo con todas las personas no asiaticas que van a japon. Si veo un extranjero en japon, le hablaria en ingles, incluso si vienen de paises como Francia, Italia o Argentina. Lo mismo me pasa a mi, puedo darme cuenta de su nacionalidad cuando veo una cara asiatica, pero no con la gente blanca o de otros paises. Asi que cuando veas una persona asiatica, si queres llevarte bien, preguntale de donde es antes de decirle hola en chino jaja


Volviendo al festival japones

El festival fue similar a los que hay en Japon pero los negocios vendian muchos mas souvenires.
En japon tenemos algunos negocios especiales solo para los festivales como omikuji y tekiya. Y con las comidas tambien, vendemos okonomiyaki, yakoyaki, taiyaki, yakitori, y baby castella. Asi que la proxima vez me gustaria tener mi negocio ahi jaja espero alguien me ayude

Fue divertido, espero verlos a todos en mi tienda algun dia!!! jajaja nos vemos la proxima



Ads by Google

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿